A website for your company needs to be much more than just attractive – it also has to be effective. It needs to really work to make you money. What does it mean that website has to work? Quite simply, a very effective website is one that does several things – it:
1. Has visual appeal. A great website is one that is visually interesting enough that visitors want to stay and browse and then return again and again. Many great websites have amazing images or even videos to add visual appeal.
2. Makes it easy for your visitors to pass on your message. The best websites make viral marketing possible by letting visitors click to send images, articles, or even games to friends. These images or pieces of content should be interesting enough so that viewers want to send it along but should also contain a marketing message. For example, if you are a shoe retailer, you may want to include a checklist of this fall’s must have shoes. This list can be emailed with the click of a button from your website. At the end of the list, you may include a small item about your upcoming sale. People may wish to pass on the checklist (or even email it to themselves) and when the list emailed, the information about your sale and location will also be passed along.
3. Helps you with marketing. Great websites have a clear purpose – whether it is to sell you something or inform you of something. The best sites accomplish their goals without being too aggressive or annoying.
4. Makes you a profit. A great website can sell products or services or can convince customers to contact you to do business. A good website is relatively inexpensive to design and operate but can bring you a steady income around the clock. The great thing about doing business online, of course, is that you can take orders from all over the country – or even the world – and you can automate your system so that the orders take minimal time from you, pushing your profitability through the roof.
5. Helps you with branding. A good website can help you pass on a message about your company. By highlighting your participating in local children’s events, for example, your website can help customers associate your company or brand with local involvement or caring.
6. Creates a buzz around you. Reporters often search the Internet for news stories and a great website is a good way to attract media attention. A media page or great ideas on your site can mean interviews and coverage in the press.
7. Leads customers right to you. A good website has plenty of contact information so that customers can find you.
8. Converts leads into customers. A great website convinces customers that your products or services will make their lives better.
If you want a great website that does all this and more, contact the professional team at Ciplex today. Ciplex has a team of professionals to help you get the website results you deserve.
If you are designing your website, you may be spending lots of time uploading content, images, and web pages. You likely already appreciate how difficult it is to build a great website. If you want a website because you want to express your creativity, spending weeks on your site may be fine. However, if you want your website to go live because you have a message to share or a business to promote, you need to hire a web design company today because:
1. A web design company can lend you credibility. Having a professionally designed website shows that you are a professional, and not just some fly by night entity. Customers who see a professionally built website are more likely to believe that you will deliver on your promises.
2. A web design company can provide you with professionalism. No one wants to do business with a company that is slack, unprofessional, and has poor customer service. However, a badly designed website shows a lack of professionalism and may convince potential customers that you care as little about them as you care about your company. With a great website, customers may be more confident that you have an image to uphold and will act accordingly.
3. A web design company can mean added security for your visitors. If you have a poorly designed website, why should customers believe that you have taken any pains with security or their online safety?
4. A web design company can mean a better looking website. Professionals know what looks fabulous. Designing your website yourself or taking it to the professionals is a little like the difference between letting your Aunt Mildred decorate your home with crochet kitties or letting a professional interior designer redo your living space – which result do you think will make a better impression?
5. A web design company can mean better content. Web professionals hire professional copywriters, artists, and even photographers so that every aspect of your website is superlative.
6. A web design company can lead to more traffic. Many firms today offer marketing services that ensure that your shiny new website gets plenty of traffic.
7. A web design company can mean better search engine rankings. Design firms can optimize your website so that your website appears near the top of search engine listings.
8. A web design company can save you money. Every minute that you are putting into your website is time you are not spending on making a profit. When you hire a design firm, you go on making money while the website is built.
9. A web design company can mean less downtime. If you try to design your site yourself, broken links, mysteriously disappearing navigation bars and blank pages may plague your site, making it unusable. A professional company tests and retests your site and even finds you a reliable host to ensure that you don’t lose any time due to a non-functioning site.
If you are looking for a quality web design company that will mean more return visitors and more profits, turn to Ciplex today. California-based Ciplex places equal weight on beauty and functionality, so you get a great looking website that really gets you results.